In Our Rationale for the Strategic Plan
Matata Nursing Hospital Strategic Plan (2023-2027) aims to provide a strategic direction that will enable it to execute its mandate optimally. The plan also seeks to re-position the hospital to respond to the rising demand for quality health care. Specifically, the Strategic Plan covering the period 2023 – 2027 has been developed to:
- Align the work of the hospital with expected desired goals;
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity for clinical services delivery;
- Enhance sustainable health care, providers supporting team skills and community’s capacity to absorb services provided effectively
- Provide ways of enhancing Research for future clinical and community development.
- Provide a framework for mobilizing resources towards achievement of the hospital’s Goals;
- Provide a framework for monitoring and evaluation of the performance of the hospital;
- Communicate the hospital’s vision to stakeholders.